Malaysia Free for certain area only
Purpose-built for transportation and logistics applications, the Dolphin™ 99EX mobile computer provides extreme durability, cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly ergonomics and multi-functional data capture for front-line workers operating in both indoor and outdoor environments.
IP67-rated design withstands multiple 1.82 m (6 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1 m (3.28 ft) tumbles, for a lower total cost of ownership and decreased downtime.
Shift-PLUS™ Power Management
Powers real-time wireless and multimedia applications continuously for a full shift, eliminating the need to carry spare batteries or chargers.
High-Performance Data Collection
Do more with a single device: Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0 enables quick reading of linear and 2D barcodes, as well as digital image and electronic signature capture.
Cutting-Edge Wireless Technology
Software-definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi for faster, more reliable connections. (Also support legacy a/b/g protocols.)
Optimal Performance and Usability
Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large outdoor-viewable screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors.
Remote MasterMind™ Ready
Reduces total cost of ownership by providing your organization with a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
Honeywell Repair Service Programs
Deliver the highest levels of productivity, device reliability and uptime for your mobile team.
Listening is important. That’s why we designed the Dolphin 99EX Mobile Computer with input from leading companies in transportation and logistics.
The results: The 99EX mobile computer increases productivity by connecting enterprises, front-line workers and customers using real-time wireless communication. It’s a multi-functional, can-do device – intuitive and as tough as the days are long, indoors and out.
Features and benefits include the latest in wireless technology:
- Software definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks on the fly, improving your network coverage and lowering the cost of device provisioning and deployment.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives mobile workers access to critical data using the lightning fast 802.11n standard, while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- Ultra-bright 9.39 cm (3.7 in) outdoor-viewable display, even in direct sunlight.
- Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0 enables multifunctional data capture – fast linear and 2D barcode scanning with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture via an integrated color camera.
- Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment.
- Multiple keypad options are available to ensure the device is configured to meet your data input needs.
215 mm L x 69 mm W (keypad) x 39 mm (standard battery)/45 mm (extended battery) 8.5 in L x 2.7 in W (keypad) x 1.5 in (standard battery)/1.8 in (extended battery)
Standard battery: 505 g (17.8 oz);
Extended battery: 581 g (20.5 oz)
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
95% humidity, non-condensing
Withstands multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete, all axis, and across operating temperature range
Exceeds 2,000 (1 m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
Independently certified to meet IP67 standards for moisture and particle resistance
Air: ±15 KV; Contact: ±8 KV