• Up to 20,000 labels output per day for heavyduty labeling demands.
• 203dpi low resolutive model available.
• 32-bit CPU, LCD display, up to 6ips printing speed,and enlarged memories.
• Adjustable reflective and transmission double sensor system ensures precise label detection to meet versatile media demands.
• Centronics parallel and RS-232 interfaces available for versatility applications, and PS/2 interface for standalone operation: directly connecting a PC keyboard to input label data without a PC.
• Industrial-strength media management: 360M ribbon wax & 8” media compartment.
• Easy media loading & ribbon installation.
• An external switch sets the printer for use with either inside or outside coated ribbons.
• PPLA emulations available.
• Durable and easy maintenance : easy-to-replace cutter and peeler.
• Full range of options :Cutter, Peeler,Font card, RTC.
• Printer Server external for Wireless/Bluetooth options.
The G-6000 offers the industrial standard 6 inch width to give you high speed performance and greater extension of the printing area. Built-in LCD display, 2 MB flash memory, PS/2 interface for your PC keyboard provides the essential structure for Plug and Play stand-alone operation.
Perfectly designed metal case resists rough treatment, heat, and dust, and ensures continuous quality operation, even in the most demanding environments. Superior historical control enhances high printing quality, and is perfect for printing of barcode and small alphanumerics.
The G-6000 is simple to operate and it is easy for the user to perform adjustments and maintenance.
Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer
203 dpi(8 dots/mm)
Max. 6 ips
2MB DRAM, 1MB Flash ROM
32 bit RISC microprocessor
Reflective sensor x 1 (Movable) & Transmissive sensor x 1(Movable)
LED indicator x 3, Button x 3, LCD Display x 1
Internal character sets standard 5 alpha-numeric fonts with height from 0.049”~0.23” Internal front are expandable up to 24x24 4 direction 0°~270° rotation Soft fonts are downloadable(up to 72 point)
PPLA: Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128 subset A/B/C, EAN-13, EAN-8, HBIC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC2, UPC5, Code 93, Postnet, UCC/EAN-128, UCC/EAN-128 K-MART, UCC/EAN-128 Random Weight, Telepen, FIM, Interleave 2 of 5 (Standard/with modulo 10 checksum/with human readable check digit/with modulo 10 checksum & shipping bearer bars), GS1 Data bar (RSS)
PPLA: MaxiCode, PDF417, Data Matrix (ECC 200 only), QR code, Composite Codes, Aztec Barcode, Micro PDF417
PPLA: PCX, BMP, IMG, GDI and HEX format files
BarTender® from Seaguall Scientific Argobar Pro support ODBC Database Connection: Excel, CSV, MS Access, MS SQL, Oracle MySQL, dBASE (*.dbf)