The Dolphin™ 99GX is extremely durable. It’s for frontline workers in a variety of locations, from warehouse loading docks to retail shopping aisles for stock replenishment. The 99GX computer equips your team with cutting-edge wireless technology and multi-functional data capture. And its integrated handle adds to the user-friendly ergonomics.
IP64-rated design withstands multiple 1.82 m (6 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 1 m (3.28 ft) tumbles, for a lower total cost of ownership and decreased downtime.
Shift-PLUS™ Power Management
Powers real-time wireless and multi-media applications continuously for a full shift, eliminating the need to carry spare batteries or chargers.
High-Performance Data Collection
Do more with a single device: Adaptus™ Imaging Technology 6.0 enables quick reading of linear and 2D barcodes, as well as digital image and electronic signature capture.
Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity
Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing your mobile team real-time access to critical data.
Optimal Performance and Usability
Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large outdoor-viewable screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors.
Remote MasterMind™ Ready
Reduces total cost of ownership by providing your organization with a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
Honeywell Repair Service Programs
Deliver the highest levels of productivity, device reliability and uptime for your mobile team.
The intuitive Dolphin 99GX Mobile Computer delivers an outstanding feature set. From warehouse loading docks to retail shopping aisles, it equips your mobile workers for greater productivity in a variety of environments.
The 99GX device is extremely durable, too. "Stuff happens" so it's reassuring to know your mobile computer can withstand multiple 6 feet (1.8 meters) drops to concrete. And the 99GX computer is IP64 rated – dust tight and protected against splashing water.
Features and benefits include the latest in wireless technology:
- Software definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks on the fly, improving your network coverage and lowering the cost of device provisioning and deployment.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives mobile workers access to critical data using the lightning fast 802.11n standard, while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- An ultra-bright 9.39 cm (3.7 in) outdoor-viewable display, even in direct sunlight.
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0 enables multifunctional data capture – fast linear and 2D barcode scanning with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture.
- Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment.
- Multiple keypad options are available to ensure the device is configured to meet your data input needs.
215 mm L x 69 mm W (keypad) x 39 mm (standard battery)/45mm (extended battery) 8.5 in L x 2.7 in W (keypad) x 1.5 in (standard battery)/1.8 in (extended battery)
Standard battery – 621 g (21.9 oz.);
Extended battery – 700 g (24.7 oz.)
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
95% humidity, non-condensing
Withstands multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete, all axis, and across operating temperature range
Up to 2,000 (1 m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
Independently certified to meet IP64 standards for moisture and particle resistance
Air: ±15 KV; Contact: ±8 KV