• 32-bit CPU, Up to 5ips print speed for superior print performance and strengthened printing module handles difficult print jobs such as thick tags, fabric labels, and tough label printing.
• No ribbon wrinkle with centralized thermal print head.
• RS-232 and USB interfaces available.
• Reflective and transmission sensor available.
• Enlarge 5” OD media capacity and roomy media compartment design.
• Easy media loading & ribbon installation and installed plug-in cutter/peeler module.
• Leverages Argox existing controller technology.
• Support 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/Composite codes and QR barcodes.
• Full range of options :Cutter, peeler, stacker, RTC card.
• Printer Server external for Wireless/Bluetooth options.
The A-2240 thermal transfer printer features fast performance, easy integration, and a compact, stylish design. Rapid printing performance of up to five inches per second relies on a 32-bit microprocessor and built-in 4M Flash and 8M DRAM memory.
Offering flexible connectivity with standard parallel and serial ports, and a USB interface, this printer is easy to integrate with existing systems. An optional Ethernet interface (A-2240E) allows convenient connection to networks. A seethrough window lets users check on when to reload media. Centralized printing alignment allows a maximum 5" OD media roll. Reflective and transmissive sensors offer convenient handling of a broad range of media up to 50-inches in length(100 inches available by command).
The printer offers an additional fixed transmissive sensor for tag applications such as used by the apparel industry. It also supports 1D/GS1 Data Bar, 2D/Composite codes and QR barcodes. The A-2240 is an easy-to-use entry-level printer that delivers exceptional value.
Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer
203 dpi(8 dots/mm)
Max. 5 ips
Max. 100” (2540mm)
8MB DRAM, 4MB Flash ROM
32 bit RISC microprocessor
Reflective sensor x 1 (Movable) & Transmissive sensor x 1(Center fixed)
LED Indicator x 2, Button(Feed) x 1
USB device, RS-232
Internal character sets standard 5 alpha-numeric fonts from 0.049”H ~ 0.23” H (1.25mm ~ 6.0mm) Internal fonts are expandable up to 24x24 4 direction 0 ~ 270 rotation Soft fonts are downloadable Ability to print any Windows True Type font easily
PPLA: Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E,Code 128 subset A/B/C, EAN-13, EAN-8, HBIC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC2, UPC5, Code 93, Postnet, UCC/EAN-128, UCC/EAN-128 K-MART, UCC/EAN-128 Random Weight, Telepen, FIM, Interleave 2 of 5 (Standard/with modulo 10 checksum/with human readable check digit/with modulo 10 checksum & shipping bearer bars), GS1 Data bar (RSS) PPLB: Code 39 Std. & Extended, UPC-A, UPC-E, Matrx 2 of 5, UPC-Interleaved 2 of 5,Code 39 with check sum digit, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8 (Standard, 2 /5digit add-on), Codabar, Postnet, Code128 subset A/B/C, Code 128 UCC (shipping container code), Code 128 auto, UCC/EAN code 128 (GS1-128), Interleave 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 with check sum, Interleaved 2 of 5 with human readable check digit, German Postcode, Matrix 2 of 5,UPC Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN-13 2/5 digit add-on, UPCA 2/5 digit add-on,UPCE 2/5 digit add-on, GS1 Data bar (RSS) PPLZ: Code39, UPC-A, UPC-E, Postnet, Code128 subset A/B/C, Interleave 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5 with check sum, Interleaved 2 of 5 with human readable check digit, Code 93, Code 39 with check sum digit, MSI, EAN-8, Codabar, Code 11, EAN-13, Plessey, GS1 Data bar (RSS), Industrial 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Logmars