The RT-5015 radiates in its new design – featuring an ultra-slim and sleek look that exhibits elegance. It is uncompromising to the space requirements and provides better cable management and easy maintenance. The RT-5015 is taking POS terminal design into the next level, setting your brand image apart from the others.
Slim & Stylish Look
- With sleek contours, ultra-slim body, and linear rear cover surface, the RT-5015 features a 15" PCAP touch screen, and full suite of ports that are hidden in the clean rear cover. No screws can be found on its surface maintaining a neat and sleek look.
- The fanless technology allows the terminal to run quietly in all kinds of harsh conditions and – at the same time - provides a long service life.
Clean Cable Management
- Advanced cable management design delivers a truly clutter-free station. The standard base can house the optional Powered USB or USB extension module, while the optional base integrates a UPS backup (RB-5000) for the event of a power failure.
Faster Installation and Serviceability
- Rear cover can be removed easily and without tools, thus allowing faster installation and serviceability.
Save Your Time and Money
- The terminal can be shipped with customer line display or 9.7” / 10” 2nd customer facing LCD display attached and folded, saving deployment time as well as shipping costs.
|Processor||Intel Kaby Lake Celeron 3965U, 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache;
Intel Skylake Core i3-6100U, 2.30 GHz, 3M Cache;
Intel Kaby Lake Core i3-7100U, 2.40 GHz, 3M Cache;
Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7200U, up to 3.10 GHz, 3M Cache
|System Memory||DDR4 SO-DIMM slot x 2, max. 16GB
|Storage Device||SATA x 2|
|Intel vPro Support||N/A|
|OS Support||Windows 7/POSReady 7/Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry 64 bit/Windows 10 IoT 64 bit/Linux per request for Skylake processor
Windows 10 IoT 64 bit for Kaby Lake processor
|Spill & resistance||N/A|